Wednesday, May 18, 2011

well i did the official move!
 a couple official moves actually!!!!
i have now moved into my new home in beautiful Pella, Iowa!
and i have also now converted my once Tumblr blog into a blogger blog!
I do admit both of those were hard moves...
but they are both over and done!  YAY
so that is the cause for the LACK of blogs recently.  
my bad 
i am so glad to be back in the blogging world.  it has been weird not spending hours trying to blog perfectly. but relaxing at the same time. 
i have survived.
so for the last week and a half my life in pella has been far from exciting. 
basically consists of me trying to get settled in, and sitting in my chair reading and watching the neighbors all day as kyle sleeps. 
but i cant complain,
it has been very nice to get to relax after 18 years of school
and now i have no idea where my life is taking me.
it will be interesting.
i will keep you updated :)
i just scheduled a dentist appt for myself for TOMORROW. 
what was i thinking?!
i do NOT want to go to the dentist. 
not one bit
but i guess it will probably be good.  i better floss tonight :)
i have already considered cancelling it. but i know i shouldn't!
so a cleaning tomorrow is for sure in store.

i will now be spending my evening catching up on my favorite website...PINTEREST!
while Mr D. sleeps and tater sleeps on the clean laundry!
have a great evening yall
dueces 

No comments:

Post a Comment