Monday, May 23, 2011

one year wed

yesterday...May 22, 2011
i have officially been married to Mr D. for an entire year!
an amazing year
a stressful year
a hard year
a year full of change, love, new adventures, and old dreams

i can wholeheartedly say that our first year was not "really tough"  like alot of people describe theirs.
sure we had our moments
but we have both grown so much and it was honestly amazing.

i figured in honor of this day i would post a few wedding pictures!
me as a bride

mr D as a cute groom
ready to see each other

love this

the first kiss
sitting where he spent most of his time the first 4 months we were dating

I LOVE HIS FACE IN THIS

Mr D and his ladies

me and my men
the whole party



Mr D claims this is what he gets for marrying a farm girl - picture in a corn field
my amazing kickers         

now trust me i could have added WAY more pictures.  but these are the highlights :)
it was a perfect day and i can not believe it was already a year ago!


i am happier than ever and am so glad to be married to Mr D.
maybe someday yall can hear our "story"
trust me it is a good one ;)

until next time - dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment