Saturday, May 7, 2011

planning

well i finished all of my college finals…i feel like i SHOULD feel happy, and relieved.  BUT not so much, instead i feel…REALLY freaked out.  i will never be going to classes again, never going to spend my evenings doing homework, which is OK with me.  But yup, i will miss it.  sometimes doing homework it kinda…fun?  YUCK


SO…iam still here in Kansas until i finish my college career by graduating tomorrow.  so my lovely home hosts left and went to iowa for BEAUTIFUL Tulip time…



yup this is me being jealous!


regardless, this is my first year missing ALL of Tulip Time.  So here iam alone in a huge house.  and how did i spend my first afternoon of freedom? 
well how else…looking for cute ways to decorate my house, and amazing recipes to cook when i FINALLY arrive back with my hubs!


So this another picture post of everything amazing i found yesterday. 



this is a coat rack…iam not sure where there are other things hanging on it.  but i really want to make this.  i just need to find some old door knobs first!



this is amazing.  i am going to make this…except a D of course! :)



As stated in my last post i have an obsession with glass jars…that would explain why the center pieces at my wedding were mason jars! so when i saw this next thing i about DIED…i have to figure out how to make this!!! shouldnt be too hard!




this is adorable…but SO not me.  But still, the idea is what i like.  I am dedicated to making a menu at least a week in advance, that way we will not always resort to eat frozen pizza, and i will be able to cook!  I downloaded all kinds of free printable menu forms.  And instead of this high class board I am just going to cover a simple clipboard with scrapbook paper.  One for my menu, and one for my shopping list.  I am just a TAD excited.  Iam very ready to be in my new house cooking and finally getting to be a real wife!!
There are a ton of cute ideas for menu boards, so i will show you just a few of my favorites. 



this one is very simple and cute…i really like it, but i think i would end up makeing it more of a mess, then helpful. 



I love how this one has spots for the recipes included on the board.  Makes it very convenient. 



This is very very cute, i think probably my favorites.  But clearly I am a very simple perosn, that is why I am sticking with the clip board.  :)



I really like this one!  Very cute….but just a tad too big for my style.



I like how simple this one is! and how you keep everything all together. 


But I still think I will be sticking with the clip board idea.  here is a cute clipboard project. 



very cute!


I am very excited to get started on my projects!!


Enjoy



dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment