Thursday, May 26, 2011

cake

some days i feel as though my days are insanely unproductive.
and that really gets me frustrated.

lets me honest here...i dont have a job, i just graduated college 3-ish weeks ago.  maybe iam mourning my college loss.  or maybe iam just RELAXING. 
but having NOTHING to do is sometimes more stressful then having ALOT to do.
so i can not decide if iam stressed or relaxed?

regardles...iam TRYING to get my self under control and stay on top of doing...STUFF

so here is what i did today. 
prepare to be AMAZED...seriously. 

My day started at approx 6:30 when Mr D arrived home from work.  then i fell back asleep :)
at 8:13 i finally rolled out of bed and got myself prepared to go on a run/walk (the first frustrating part of my day)  but lets not talk about that
i then did..nothing.  i spent alot of my morning on pinterest of course. 
it is my love affair.  seriously.
in the afternoon i watched Mr D play baseball with the brother.  while i took the unruly dog out for a trot.  (no not my dog!  Mr D's sisters dog.   and he was ACTUALLY really well behaved) so go CJ
i then came  back home and did this....
well iam not sure why this is sideways.  on my computer its not.  so who knows what that is about
BUT this is my new clip board for our grocery list.  in this picture it was not quite done.  but that is what it looks like


The next picture was supposed to be of the homemade pizza i made, but apparently my phone didnt save that one!!  BUT i made homemade pizza, and it was amazing.

then the night led to THIS
we FINALLY got around to eating our wedding cake!

we split it right down the middle.  it wasnt too bad, BUT ah

i gave tate some.  she ate one big bite and that was enough for her!
well tomorrow is a new day.
iam going shopping with my mom and my nephew. (for my birthday that was in April)
hoping to get a new purse...and an apron???
we will see what tomorrow brings
until tomorrow---dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment