Sunday, May 1, 2011

i love mexican food

as promised two posts ago i will show pictures from my weekend.  i didnt get to take as many as i was hoping, because my camera had low battery, so i got mad at it and rejected its presence, regardless, i got some good ones before i got angry!



these are the said supplies for the project me and melissa made. i dont have a good finished picture, but i will post one next week, you will all be VERY impressed, or maybe appauled.  (take your pick)



so my dearest friend katelyn and i went to our favorite place to eat…CHAPALA…for some reason we decided to document the eating :) so here is my eating picture



and here is Katelyns :)



this is what she ALWAYS does with her beans and rice…i make fun of her for it every time



this CRACKED me up…this is her chimichanga (which is what i get every time) except she just got beans in hers…we called it the bean pocket



my “little buddy”  not sure why he is doing a jacked up peace sign



me and katelyn at glow with the flow…this was BEFORE we totally over exerted our selves trying to be freshman again and doing the obsticle course…lets just say we were both sore the next day


well that is all the pictures i managed to capture this weekend.  sad…i know.  but that is ok.  i was going to go into more detail about some stuff…but i will save that one til tomorrow. 


thanks for reading…dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment