Sunday, April 24, 2011

so

ok. SO. i feel like i really need to post something. 


BUT i feel like i have nothing to say.


this past week was a challenging one…but i survived, which surprises me.


so now here iam. living at Ambers house.  my husband away in Iowa. with 2 weeks of classes left until i graduate from the big house.


iam ecstatic to graduate.


but i know that i will really miss college


which is wierd, becuase most of the time here i have hated it, but regardless, i will miss it


i will miss my friends, i will miss kansas


WOW did those words just come from my mouth?


I will MISS kansas?


AH that is a scary phrase right there.


i dont think that it is really kansas that i will miss. it is what i have built in kansas


the 4 years that I have now spent in kansas have been a serious roller coaster.


in all ways.  but i think in the end i have become a….um…stronger person.


i sure as heck still dont know who i am…but i think that is a life thing, not a college thing.


so as for that i will keep learning, and keep trying to understand.  i think there are times in my 4 years that i have had a seriously good grasp on who iam, but then i look around and iam like who am i tricking, iam still lost.  but i am not sure i will ever figure it out.  seems like a mystery to me!


i wish i could write more, but right now i feel like i really cant….

No comments:

Post a Comment