Friday, April 15, 2011

the first

so…i guess this is technically my first blog post.


the question at hand is why “waste” my time writing random “crap” about myself.


do i not have better things to do?


that is hard to answer.


i love writing


always have


always will


but ok really…my hand writing is awful, and typing is 1000 times faster.


i do believe that when i type, i do not process as much. 


so really i write more random, with what ever comes to my brain.


also on a blog, people can read it, unlike my secret diary in high school, that i carried with me everywhere and no one read it.


i guess people can read this.


but who will?



also i find that this can be a way to stay connected with people and a way to let them in on my life….always a good thing?   UH prolly not. 


there are some things i really dont want people to know….and there are somethings that i really would write in my “secret diary” that people dont need to now.  but now i guess iam going public with it.  laying it all out.


i dont think i will really give this link out to everyone….no facebook posts about it.just people i think need to stay in touch with me will know. 


and i guess that is the way it will be done, SO if you are reading this and i did NOT tell you to “GO READ MY BLOG”…..then consider yourself LUCKY, you are now in on the life of me.    you prolly dont know me…but we can now be friends and you will learn everything you dont want to know about this girl. 


feel free to leave questions comments…anything really.  i am down.  just know…this may get weird, this may be uncomfortable, and this may be on a level that you do not understand (seriously, iam a complex human being)  ((i mean what can i say, iam a girl(although i dont always claim that))


so…sit back, relax, and ENJOY



this picture is UBER UBER old, but it explains how random and crazy i really am

No comments:

Post a Comment