Friday, April 29, 2011

missing...

in approx 3 hours i will be done with me second to last week of college…still not really sinking in since i still have alot to do (which i have MOSTLY stopped caring about)


this week i have been trying to keep myself preoccupied so i dont think about not having my husband or my kitty around, but let me tell you it has been hard.




i mean how can you not miss these two faces….granted tate is a LITTLE bigger then that now….



ok ALOT bigger….she is really a chunker, but i still love her :)


so yesterday was my last day of work at the V, honestly not a sad moment at all.  i mean it is a little sad to not be with some of those people ever again, but let me tell you, some of those people drive my UP THE WALL


i will resist from saying names because really…thats rude, and i was CONSIDERING writing an entire blog about people from work who drive me crazy, but then i was like, really how bad of a christian can i be?  so lets just say…iam happy to a point to be done there


i got my self some big plans this weekend. 


here is the schedule of events


after class today i plan on going to Noodles and Co to pick my self up some lunch and then head to Borders and do some homework until i get a special little message from my dear friend melissa.  at this point we are going to go be crafty and make our selves something. (i will share that at a later point, with pictures…promise) after that me and Katelyn Luann are off to Chapala to get our eat on!  YUM love me some mexican food. at that point i dont know what we are doing after that.  something crazy iam sure!


Tomorrow all my plans consist of are taking Ben out for lunch, and then roommate reunion at 7:45!  PUMPED! 


ok so those plans are not HUGE….but still excited!!!


dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment