Thursday, August 2, 2012

peeves

#11 - Describe pet peeves you have
--------------------------------------

1) When people never follow through with what they said they would do. 
(aka-plans) People lets be honest, alot of people i know are ho-horendous at following through with things.  I have learned to never get my hopes up when they say something will happen.  It drives me crazy that people cant be true to their word!!!!

2) When people chomp their gum.  
Or really chew gum at all.  I just cant stand that stuff!

3) The noise it makes when people scratch their let through jeans.
for real. makes me gag.

4) Being late/people who are late.
just plain rude. 

5) When people come into MY house and are rude to my animals! 
listen up - they live here! YOU DONT 

6) Spoilers. 
For reals stop ruining the olympics for me!

7) People who ruin awesome moments with stupid words. 

8) People who downgrade people with mental handicaps!
NOT ok!!

9) Curse words

10) People who can't control their children/ don't even try. 
That is just not ok in my opinion.  You made the child now take some responsibility. 

---------------------


dueces

1 comment: