Monday, July 30, 2012

not #9! #10

I vote to skip #9. y'all ok with that?  awesome.
moving on to #10!

Describe your most embarrassing moment -
-------------------------------
i honestly don't get that embarrassed really,  so this one is tough to answer.
the only thing that really stands out to me is when i was showing my steer at the county fair.
it was 102* out.
he decided to lay down in the middle of the show ring
true story
everyone just laughed and things moved on.
--------------------------------

SO whats happening in my life since last time, nearly a month ago.
a lot actually.


i will update with some pictures :)

celebrated the 4th of july. in kansas

got to see this pretty girl!

had some mishaps

watched this kid pitch his last game of the season

picked up the kiddos. this one had a rough couple days

dropped off my car to get a new transmission

watched this guy plank

baby sat this gem. who screamed for 3 hours straight

won these beuts

walked these babies at the lake

geo met a friend

had a co pilot

watched this guy get some much needed rest

loved my shoes

loved my zombie pups

watched a bone chewing session

chatted with this girl

had a busy thursday!

received this from my hubs

loved on them

cuddled with this girl

dried my hair in front of the fan

went to the beach

watched them nap

jealous they were napping

had a smoothie while watching the olympics!

that was a lot of catch up.  and if you follow me on instagram you have seen all those :)

come by later for a surprise!

dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment