Monday, August 13, 2012

#12

#12 Describe a typical day in your current life
-------------------------------
I am going to use one day last week as an example, since my current schedule is way off from where it was....

5:43 - alarm goes off, i moan and hit snooze.  Tater come flying up the steps and tavie throws a fit.
5:50 - alarm goes off again, i finally get up
        - take dogs outside and feed them
6:00 - shower
6:15 - get dressed
6:15-6:30 sit and watch the news
6:30 - eat breakfast
6:35 - get self ready for day
6:50 -  head to work
7-12 - working
12-1 - lunch break
1-4 - "working"
4- arrive home.  bre comes over.
we watch olympics until bed time
-------------------------

Before i was infected with what ever it is on my head (stay tuned for update later this week)
I would go to the gym every day after work.
I have since stopped that in an effort to heal.
NOT WORKING
o well
there is my day

dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment