Monday, June 18, 2012

#1 - 20

i came across this list on a blog.
and decided that is where this blog is going in the next thirty days.
so here goes day one!

#1 - list 20 random facts about yourself
-----------------------------

a) i love lists!

b) i have an obsession with shoes and underwear!  i could buy them every day.  i have 50+ pairs of underwear.  i have been instructed i have to stop buying :(  sad day

c) my favorite number growing up was #4.  because that is the number Brett Favre was.  (my child hood hero!)

d) i had an entire wall in my bedroom dedicated to pictures of my steer Dallas and my lamb Katie

e) i also had a wall dedicated to Green Bay Packers/ Brett Favre

f) i have always wanted to live in a loft apartment in new york city

g) i want more than anything to be a mommy

h) my in laws think i am cray cray!  which i AM ;)

i) i am solidly addicted to way too many shoes, Greys Anatomy, private practice, sister wives, 19 kids and counting, chopped, and others!

j) i love to burst out in random song, and you better believe when a good song comes on the radio it gets cranked!

k) when I am lost i turn down the car radio, as if that will help me search for the street signs better

l) i would love to live out in the country, with 2 clydesdales, 1 steer, 4 goats, 4 wheelers, and where my poochies can run free!

m) iam a sucker for fro-yo, red robin, target, and rooster booster!!!!

n) i get pedicures because i hate cutting my own toe nails

o) Malibu Pineapple is my drink of choice

p) i love reading on the deck on cool gorgeous evenings

q) i laugh like crazy when my nephews do things they aren't supposed to (they are just too cute)

r) i am becoming more and more in favor of animal print clothing/accessories

s) i have awesome friends in KC that i wish i saw and talked to more!

t) i am living in the moment!  I am young and doing everything i can to enjoy it!

----------------

there ya have it.  my random facts!!

until later .....dueces



1 comment:

  1. HA, I love that you turn down the radio when you get lost too! ;)

    ReplyDelete