Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 years

I can not even believe that it has been 2 years since our wedding!
time has FLOWN, and I know that it will just keep flying!

here are a couple pictures from that awesome day!
me as a bride

Mr D as a groom

first seeing each other

our first kiss


not to lady like, yes i know



That day was crazy!!
Not everything went according to plan,
- The balloons had deflated over night (luckily all the recruits were called in and balloons were filled)
- my hair wasn't exactly what i wanted, but what can ya do
- my heels broke while taking pictures
- i lost an earring out taking pictures
- and it was bloody windy

but thats ok it was perfect, and in the end of the day i was married!!

so glad i snagged the man i did!!

love him
here is to many more years together!



dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment