Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#2

here goes #2

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
------------------
this is actually really hard!  


1) I legit think someone is always following me or going to sneak up on me, or appear over me while i am in bed!  I do not know how this fear started to be honest.  I think from tv and scary movies!  I always think I am seeing things coming into my room at night or coming up the steps. When I go into a room I always reach around the corner to turn the lights on and always expect someone to be sitting there waiting to jump me!

2) That I will not be able to have children/ won't be a good mother.  I think I have the fear that I will not be able to have children because I want to have children so bad.  That I really have convinced myself that I will not be able to have children.  I think i fear I won't be a good mother because every part of me wants to be that perfect mother.  And i do NOT want to fail at it. no matter what!!

3) That my home will burn down and my poor pets will go down with the flames :(  Fire scares the pants off me!  I can not even imagine having to deal with that.  And thinking of my poor animals dying in the flames is even worse!!!  I have NO clue when this became a fear!  But it is for sure there!!  








dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment