Tuesday, January 10, 2012

way too late

well i have been informed that i do not update this here blog quite enough...
well you see the deal is
- i have had at least 3 or 4 different posts started that were going to be amazing.  and then my computer froze and blogger refused to save my progress. 
-BLAST

so iam trying on a different computer. 
lets hope this solves the problem.

random fact
- i just realized how much i like typing on a desk top!

ok going on....
in new news....
i got my self one of these bad boys 

Kindle Fire: upright, angled view
kindle fire
 yes that is right.  a kindle fire.
and i LOVE it so far. 
pure amazingness.

so easy to use and it is amazing having every book ever written at my finger tips
and then i realized that it is quite risky having one click shopping on amazon.com from this beast.
watch out credit card bill...i apologize in advance for your largeness!
and no i do NOT read martha stewart on my beast....bu i might consider it! ;)

iam still on the job search. 
evert time i feel like iam making progress i get slapped in the face with a reality check...that everything in this town is about who you know!
BAM
i dont know enough people.  DANGET
but iam still having hope

well mr D. and I have been working out for about 2 months now. 
my goal is to get back to pre-africa weight. 
or Africa weight for that matter.  (even better)
it is tough not seeing instant results. 
but iam sticking with it!
we have been doing this workout for about a month and a half.
Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image


There ya have it!  my weekly work outs!
O and fridays you focus on what you think you need the most work on.
For almost every activity I have learned how to use a machine at the gym.  So instead of chest pressing 3lb dumbells, today i chest pressed 70lbs! 
that is the most i have chest pressed so far. 
hoping to get much higher!
it is fun to challenge myself.
for cardio i have been biking, i started out running, but lets be honest....running pisses me off.
so i settled for the bike.
o and running KILLS my ankles!
i always like to challenge my self to see how far i can bike in that 20 minutes.
i think my best so far is 6.5miles
one day i did 35 minutes and went 10 miles!
i was in a bad mood and took it out on the bike
but it felt so good afterwards!!

last night i found a new workout that i want to try...but not yet.
it looks super killer and i need a little longer to work up to the beast.
here is THE BEAST

Pinned Image
THE BEAST
 YEAH beastly right!
this will be AMAZING to finish though.
its my marathon and i will complete it!!!

well enough about my fitness!! 

a couple posts ago i attempted to load some pictures of some stuff i want ;)
i will now try again!!

Pinned Image
first off...these ADORABLE shoes.
i want them real bad. 
sadly they are out of stock in this color! 
sad day for sarah!

Pinned Image
although this does not seem very me..i so want it
upon showing it to Mr D. and exclaiming how cute it was...
his only words were *with a scrunched face* "thats way to yellow!"
ah danget!
regardless...if i wore it i know he would like it... :)  bring it on awesome yellow dress

Pinned Image
and this is the shoe i would wear with that dress :)
adorbs right?
well thats what i thought until i saw how much they cost
$345 ON SALE
o man i love them but NOT that much.
i didnt ever spend over $100 on my wedding shoes
o and THEY were killer (like killer cute)
To see other clothes that i wish i owned click....THIS
try not to fall TOO much in love ;)


well i think that was MORE than enough updates for now!
tomorrow iam off to get a much needed pedicure and spend some me time at hobby lobby/michaels
i will post pictures later of the awesomeness i score!

until later

how adorable are they!!!
 DUECES

2 comments:

  1. YAY! An update!! I like your workouts! And those shoes are expensive, but you could pull them off...:-)

    ReplyDelete