Thursday, January 12, 2012

A.D.D

that is how i feel right now...
serious A.D.D.
now i have never been dianosed with this...but lets be real...i think EVERYONE has a little case of it!

list of current things i am doing (this is FOR REAL)
-checking email (on my kindle)
-downloading a new app (on my phone)
-trying to write a workout for tomorrow (this computer)
-listening to Britt Nicole pandora (kindle)  ((shout out to Britt Nicole!))
-writing this blog post
-browsing pinterest (for reals)
-browsing amazon for a workout arm band for my ipod

YEEEESH
focus issues tonight...clearly

so Mr D thinks I am crazy for wanting to do that 99 work out!
iam pretty pumped up about it!
did some wall sits today at my work out...o yeesh. 
that will take some time!
but tomorrow i start more intense training ;)

iam waaay to distracted to think of anything to write
so i will go on with my workout making

deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment