Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a little catch up

well since last time not a WHOLE ton has changed. 
except..i quit one job...(go me)
i now only work at the hotel..no longer to be yelled at by 3 year old girls (THE PIZZA GIRL IS HERE)
lets be honest i found that highly embarrasing when i have a college degree.  truth
other news in my life...we went to texas...total spur of the moment trip. 
it was a good time and i love traveling...but houston texas is a bore!  *YAWN*
but here are a few pictures i took on that trip

williams water wall



inside the wall

cute Mr.  D

o just being me

the beer can house

clearly i drank too much and passed out


mr D refused to act like he passed out  :(
So there are the only pictures i took the whole trip.  sad day.
this post is going to be RANDOM
here are pictures of our christmas tree and decorations :)

isnt she a beaut

yes i know...no tree topper :(

my christmas snow globes

our stockings and stocking holder

my santas and snowman
and now just a few random pictures
this picture just cracks me up!!
sleepin girl
this is a rare moment!  both girls with daddy
until next time...dueces

1 comment: