Wednesday, September 7, 2011

sheep at 4am? and no iam not counting them!

clearly it has been AWHILE since i have blogged. 

here is a list...(can you tell that i love lists)  ((i blame this on my lovely grandma minnie))  (((now you are thinking MINNIE?  really?  YES...really.  her birth name was Willamina Catherina....REALLY!  so when she turned 18 she was the first one in line to change that sucker.  O grandma minnie :))))
wow SIDE NOTE

---i have 2 jobs...some days it is stressful...and i really miss getting to cook for my hubs
---honest...today is the first time i bought groceries since i got a job...no we didnt have food in the house.  we have been eating pizza....forever
---it is 4 in the morning and iam texting Mr D.  about sheep :)
---no we dont have sheep...sure i would love to have some...maybe goats instead though
---yes i did have sheep growing up...
that is the famed Katie...along with my baby dal. 
---yes i did buy katie a purple halter
---yes i believe my animals deserve the best accessories, which is why my cat has a pink "necklace" (she only wears it when she wants to feel pretty"
---as i sit at one of my jobs....which DID i mention is over night!  (yeah i know right...ME, the girl (or am i a woman now?) who is scared of anything that goes bump in the night, is working over nights
           ---here is a confession for you - i had a baby monitor in my room through probably 8th grade, because i would get scared in the night and need my daddy to come comfort me....pathetic.  but i wont deny it
---as iam at this job...i think...WOW i really like sleeping.  and here iam not sleeping.
---it totally jakcs with my head...literally.
---i went to the dr last week and got put back on meds for my headaches (praise Jesus), but working over night one or two nights a week messes up my meds schedule....so i have a slight head ache right now. NO BIG
---WE FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE!  (no iam not homeless) ((and so blessed not to be)) 
---we have been "renting" from Mr D's parents neighbors (follow that?)  they were sent to texas on business right at the time we were deciding to move home and they offered their home.
---as much as i love their house, iam SO ready to be in a place of my own!!!
---so we got the ok today that they place is ours!  YEEHAW
---so here i sit STILL trying to decide what i want to do with my life...annoying? YES
---but i think iam getting somewhere with it!
---maybe?
---we will see where things lead!

until next time...
dueces

1 comment: