Monday, September 26, 2011

A...B...C....

  Well i got this from a blog i follow, and decided it was perfect for me today.  
so ENJOY
 
 
A. Age: 22!

B. Bed size: King!  and i will never ever go smaller! I love my space when i sleep!


C. Chore that you hate:
laundry!

D. Dogs: i have one, she is cute, sometimes a pain in my butt, but adorable and such a cuddler!
 

E. Essential start to your day:
nothing is essential, i dont always eat breakfast, i dont ever drink coffee. i must always pee in the morning tho!
 
F. Favorite color: brown, green, and orange.  of course


G. Gold or Silver: Silver, fo sho


H. Height: 5'5" 


I. Instruments you play:
i played piano for many years, but am not good at all!

J. Job title: front desk at a hotel, and pizza delivery chick!


K. Kids: o someday they will come along.


L. Live: in my new place :)


M. Mother’s name: Sheryl


N. Nicknames: ahhh. i dont have like a constant one from everyone.  lu calls me sue!.


O. Overnight hospital stays:
when i was very little i had pnemonia. 

P. Pet peeves: i have way too many to even try to name


Q. Quote from a movie: "why you wanna marry me anyways?"  "so i can kiss ya anytime i want" - sweet home Alabama


R. Right or left handed: right handed.


S. Siblings: Cress.


U. Underwear:  yup iam wearing some


V. Vegetable you hate: most, to all.  tomatoes


W. What makes you run late: nothing usually.  i hate being late


X. X-Rays you’ve had: ankle, chest, wrists, toes, teeth..lets just say iam fragile :)


Y. Yummy food that you make: everything I make is yummy. duh.


Z. Zoo animal: LIONS!  ROAR

well there it is :)

dueces

1 comment:

  1. I check your blog daily to see if you have updated. I'm so afraid I will miss something!

    ReplyDelete