Thursday, February 9, 2012

fear

websters dictionary defines fear -
                       
: an unpleasant often strong emotion caused by anticipation or awareness of danger 
: anxious concern



fear is something that is always in my head.
there seems to be so many things in life that i fear.
what are they?
what better way to tell you then to make a list ;)

1) not being able to have children
2) being denied the opportunity to adopt
3) not being able to give my children the world
4) a certain someone having children before me
5) being alone
6) looking like a fatty when iam pregs
7) not being able to live out all my dreams
8) not buying a house
9) losing mr D
10) my home being broken into
11) people judging me
12) losing my best friend
13) losing any friends
14) not living out a christian life
15) to be fat the rest of my life


i know these seem stupid....but really!
what do you fear?

dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment