Thursday, August 4, 2011

just a couple things

1) i got a job
2) and then 3 days later i got another job!
3) yup...now i have 2 jobs.  and iam LOVING IT.
4) no it is not my dream job, and i know i wont stay at these forever
5) but for now iam liking it ALOT
6) i work the front desk at the Royal Amsterdam Hotel
7) YUP i work there.  Fancy i know ;)
8) my second job....well i deliver pizzas.  HA i know this sounds trashy.
9) lets me honest...i love it.  and it is good money.
10) so take that stupid work force
11)  i went to kansas
12) got to see my hotty friends
13) here we are at the Ric rac round up.
14) yup we are killer
15) no i didnt get glasses....but do you like them?
16) my amazing hubs took me to the balloon classic!
balloons airing up


our view...amazing

there was an eagle

this is the balloon that my aunt and uncle are on crew for. 

there was a beaver

sooo pretty

there was a panda....but we only got to see his back side

this is the balloon of the youngest person to ever do a solo flight...he is 9!
17) so those are those pictures.
18) i want a balloon now
19) we took G to the vet today
20) she got 2 shots and blood drawn
21) she is getting fixed monday...poor girl!
22) now she is sleeping.

so that is the wrap up recently!
dueces

3 comments:

  1. AH! That's us! I was frustrated because I lost that card, glad you found the picture for us!:) You have now inspired me to update my bloggy.

    Great post. Jealous you went on a balloon adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i found the card yesterday and went to her facebook, and the piocture wasnt even posted...yeah she left us OUT. so i asked her to post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it comical that you start with "just a couple things" and then make a list of 22! You love lists, I can tell! Also, I think Breadeaux should be your favorite job because my nephew is the cutest 4 year old ever and my brother is the best entertainment you can find. Not that I'm partial. AND, just so you know, I'm boiling my chicken tonight just like you taught me!

    ReplyDelete