Wednesday, June 29, 2011

words to think about

i havent been on here for a while
basically because i feel iam out of things to talk about
i have become very frustrated with my job status
i really didnt think it would be this hard
but o well. 
God has a plan and that is what i need to realize. 
so i have had a crappy attitude lately. 
tonight i was browsing the internet... (of course)
and i found this

this is the total truth
and something that i really need to remember right now
i tend to be a total day dreamer.
and one of my "strengths" is futuristic
so yes, i think about the future way tooooo much!
and yes it tends to be a problem
i love to think that some day we will have tons of money and our children will be popular and happy!
WOW i can not believe i just admitted that
but yeah...that is the truth!
so instead of focusing on what i dont have i need to remember that i am so lucky to have what i do have.  and remember to thank God for that every single day.  instead of wishing he would give me so much more.  



now iam not really one to be into total mushy stuff...but my stumble account brought me to this quote tonight and i thought it was fitting....

"“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day....."
and it just made me smile...because it isnt always easy, i wish things were, but reality is they aren't.  but the journey is well worth it.  

i seem to be in the quote mood right now...so here is another to think about 
 enough said about that :)
well maybe next time i will be more exciting....
dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment